I am fascinated by this microblading craze. The thought of not having to fill in my eyebrows everyday really intrigues me. I have thought about getting microblading done a few times now, but I have a lot of fear, mainly about getting a tattoo on my face. WTF. That just sounds scary. However, I have now had multiple friends do it and honestly, I would never even look at them and know. It’s so subtle and if you get it done right, it just looks like eyebrows, but your best eyebrows, filled in perfectly.
– Results vary on clients skin type and lifestyle. The obvious things play a factor like sun exposure, oily skin, lasers, chemical peels, retinA, etc. Most clients will see light fading after the first year and that continues over the next few years. We suggest doing a “color boost” appointment once a year to maintain the results. This is great since our faces change over time and styles change, allowing us to have less regrets!
-This is all depending on the persons pain tolerance and headspace. If you go into it really nervous and build it up in your head it will probably be more painful than those that realize it isssss a tattoo on your face. Prepare for it physically AND mentally. However, some have almost fallen asleep and some have mentioned the discomfort throughout the service. This is why we offer the NumbSkin to be purchased before arriving to the appointment.
-Ranging from $500-$700 depending on the chosen artist. This only includes the first session. We offer a Touch up price if done between 4-10 wks after your first session. After that it would be a Color Boost for those wanting more hair or darker brows.
– It fades! That’s the magic of semi permanent cosmetics. As your skin shifts…. your brow line shifts with it. Meaning when skin starts to ‘sag’ it takes the hair follicle with it! We only want to microblade where your natural hair would be for this reason and for hair growth opportunities.
– Let it fade! Some places offer laser, but most won’t do a procedure that close to the eye.
– Anastacia Skin Studio works under Dr JJ Wendell Plastic Surgery Center (Medical Director) allowing us to provide these amazing services to clients in need. Our staff is also certified in Blood Borne Pathogens, trained under established tattoo artists, and a licensed estheticians / cosmotologist.
8. What questions should I ask if I am getting microblading done outside of Nashville?
-There are a lot of options and artist to choose from, so research that the photos used in advertising are actually from that artist. This is an art and not every tech that’s certified is a brow artist. If you are traveling to Nashville for this service, we (Anastacia Skin Studio) offers a place to stay that mimics the vibe of our studio (which is super cool). Clients can get the full experience with us by staying in our 2 bedroom, 1 bath cottage on Nashville’s East Side. Rates vary based on the date. Those interested can email for booking rates/dates/etc. Photos and a link will be up soon! Rental: [email protected]
Contact Anastacia Skin Studio here for microblading!