So I decided to share with you all one of my favorite and easiest recipes, healthy popsicles. Alright, so here is the secret, all you need is a popsicle mold and juice from your favorite local juicer. My local favorite for all of you Nashville people is I love Juice bar. The Sweet greens makes amazing healthy popsicles. All you have to do is pour the juice in the mold, find my favorite here. Let it freeze overnight, and enjoy! I also included a great workout I did this week from my girl Kate Moore, owner of GetFit615
Get Olivia’s Look
(click images below to shop)
Set 1: (15 Mins-repeat sequence until time is up)
– 1:00 min Jog/Jumping
– 4 Side Plank with Leg Lift (2 each side)
– 6 TRX Take Offs (if no TRX, do walking lunges) Example video here.
– 8 Goblet Squats – Example video here.
– 10 Kettle Bell Swings (can also do with weights)
REST 1-2 Mins
Set 2: (15 Mins-repeat sequence until time is up)
– 2:00min Jog/Jumping
– 8 Side Plank with Leg Lift (4 each side)
– 12 TRX Take Offs (if no TRX, do walking lunges)
– 20 Kettle Bell Swings
xo – Olivia
Leave a comment
Love that workout gear!! Cute!