Olivia teamed up with trainer, Amzie Williams, owner of Shed Fitness, Nashville to create an at home workout using only your body weight, ankle weights and a bench.
VE Ankle Weight Workout
* 2.5 – 5 lb weights
* Repeat 4 times
10 Spider Push-ups (each leg)
- Start in the standard push-up position, with your hands under your shoulders and your body in a straight line
- As you lower your torso towards the floor, lift one foot off the floor, bend the knee to the side up to hip level.
- Repeat this action, alternating side.
10 Single Leg Tricep Dips
- Start with your back to the bench, arms on the bench and one leg extended. Bend arms to a 90 degree angle and push back up, switch legs, repeat.
- As you dip you arms, extend your leg.
10 Box Jump Burpees (you can also do a regular burpee if you do not have a bench)
- Start by jumping onto a taller platform and bending down into a squat.
- Jump down and do a push-up with hands on the bench, repeat.
5 Plank Bench Hops/ 5 Pushups
- Start with hands on the front of a bench and legs on one side of the bench.
- With arms straight and abs tight begin to hop side to side of the bench.
- After you have completed 5, drop to one side of bench and complete 5 standard pushups.
(click images below to shop Olivia’s workout outfit)
You can find the ankle weights here.