I’m not sure how many of you know this but Olivia is my sister in law. So of course I had to throw her an amazing shower. If this seems over the top it’s because it was. Let me just say up front that I did not do this alone, some of her life long friends (Clare Lundy, Allison Lambert, Candice Rosenkranz, and Bette Parolini… pictured below in the group photo) helped in every way. We threw it in my living room and back porch and we spent our Friday night cutting, wrapping, and laughing.
So I’ll cut to the chase with pictures and the vendors.
(PS if you want to do the flowers yourself and you are throwing the shower soon, use dogwood branches. They are in season and they are the tall flowers pictured. They made the outside space.)
1. The alphabet letters were used as our guest book. Found at Little Sapling Toys.
2. Flowers were designed by Mike Whitler at Branches.
3. Food was provided by Johnny Haffner Catering in Nashville TN.
4. The cake and cake pops were designed by Jady Klein at The Frosted Affair.
5. Donuts were our guest gifts and they were made by Donut Den. Y’all these were incredible.
6. The labels for the donut packaging were by Avery Labels and they were designed by one of the hosts Allison Lambert. The plastic bags were found on Amazon.
7. The sonograms were sketched by Sydney Clawson. Here instagram is @smclawson.
8. The banner that ran across the cake table was by Sassy Pants Nebraska.
9. Menus and tags by You’re Invited.
The drink station:
We had jars of OJ, grapefruit juice, mixed berry juice and of course sparkling grape fruit juice for the mother to be.
We had St. Germain for anyone who wanted it. And of course we ran out.
We garnished the drinks with a mixture of rosemary, thyme sprigs and lemon twists.
One of the over zealous hosts froze flowers in different size cube trays for the champagne bucket. But that is so out of my league.
All pictures were taken by VE team member and shower guest Kelsey Cherry.
Leave a comment
I love EVERYTHING about this shower! Its absolutely perfect…and Olivia looks gorgeous and glowing!
Everything about this is STUNNING! The decorations are so lovely. I was wondering about those succulents in the planters behind the cake, I’ve been looking around for some like it and those look amazing. Where are those from?