‘Tis the Season for a gift guide and I’m super into it. Anything that can simplify Christmas shopping makes me happy! This however, is not just another gift guide. I was recently asked to curate a Christmas stocking, by Music City Marketplace, of my favorite gifts designed by local Nashville artist and brands. I personally think this is an awesome idea since Nashville is such a creative city full of some pretty amazing designers.
If you are in Nashville, this is an awesome place to get any kind of gift or just cool things from Nashville that aren’t cheesy and actually really speak to how cool the city is.
For my stocking I picked an array of things from gifts for him to baby gifts to beauty gifts. All of the things I’m shopping for this year 🙂 Here are my picks below. If you are in Nashville, you can also check out the display at Music City Marketplace OR just give them a call and place the order by phone (they even do gift wrapping)!
Store Photo by Darrin Dickerson
- Paddywax 12oz Urban Candle in Amber & Smoke: I’ve been obsessed with Paddywax candles even before I found out they were made in Nashville. That was just an added bonus. This is my favorite scent, it’s sexy. I also love the concrete pot it comes in because it makes it even cooler to display.
- Colonel Littleton No. 2 Leather Travel Wallet in Vintage Brown: This is probably technically more masculine a gift than feminine, but I personally think it is a gender neutral gift. I obviously travel a lot so I love the idea of one place to keep things. It has space for a passport, cash and cards. It’s also amazing leather and can be monogrammed with initials. Wins all around.
- Music City Suds Soakin’ After Midnight Bath Salts in Lavender: Sorry, but who doesn’t need to relax? These bath salts smell amazing and are all named after some twist on a country song.
- Little Seed Farm Large Soap in Activated Charcoal: Activated Charcoal is the new must have in beauty routines for detoxing skin. This makes a great stocking stuffer or additional beauty gift.
- Little Seed Farm Jackalope Beer Soap in Bearwalker and Rompo: Combine local Nashville brewery, Jackalope beer, with essential oils
- Ceri Hoover Maysey Sac in Dove Grey: The perfect hobo style bag for every day use
- Billy Reid Exclusive Nashville Applique Tee: The cool way to give a souvenier tee
- Goodnight, Nashville book: I love these books. Such a cute gift for kids and a great bedtime story!
- The Home T Exclusive Music City Y’all Onesie: So many of my friends are having babies right now. You guys have seen the “Home T” I’m sure, these are the cutest little onesie’s and make such a cute gift. Visit Music City’s Website for the “y’all” onesie.
Photos by Amy Richmond
Their were also 5 other Nashville bloggers that curated stockings. Check these ladies out and shop their stockings on their sites linked below!